Just before 8 o’clock on 4 May more than a thousand people came together on the square in front of the Pieterskerk, to observe two minutes of silence to commemorate the dead from the Second World War.
- City and university hold joint ceremony for Remembrance Day
- Hetty Cohen-Koster was present at Cleveringa’s speech
- Wednesday 6 May · 13:30 – 14:00 hrs Arts and Culture Inloopconcert: gitaar en orgel / Walk-in concert: guitar and organ
- Wednesday 6 May · 19:30 – 22:00 hrs Studium Generale: Global Challenges North Korea, the country we love to hate by prof. Remco Breuker
- Thursday 7 May – Friday 8 May Conference The Golden Horde in a Global Perspective: Imperial strategies