Anthropologist Jan van der Ploeg’s students do fieldwork that is both exciting and informative. This includes working together with local inhabitants on ways to protect both crocodiles and their livestock. He expects a lot of his students and they appreciate this. They nominated him for the Teaching Prize.
- Let the sun shine in Leiden!
- Children already capable of self-control at an early age
- Friday 30 January · 19:30 – 23:00 hrs First LGBT Reception of 2015
- Monday 2 February · 10:00 – 16:15 hrs Leiden-Aramco Lecture James Montgomery - On Hedgehogs, Foxes, Magpies, and Why the World Should Read Classical Arabic Poetry
- Wednesday 4 February · 19:30 hrs Studium Generale: Serie Global Challenges Prof.dr. Maurits Berger: The West and the Islamic State