The buildings of Leiden University in Leiden and The Hague were under police surveillance on Tuesday morning 6 October. This was in response to a message posted by an unidentified person on the 4Chan internet forum containing threats against the University.
- Police presence at university buildings
- King and Queen consult China experts in Leiden
- Wednesday 7 October · 19:30 – 21:00 hrs Studium Generale Series 'Global Challenges' Guest Wombs: Surrogacy in perspective
- Tuesday 13 October · 16:00 – 18:00 hrs Lecture Masters of Ageing: Visions of ageing in an uncertain world by prof. Simon Biggs
- Thursday 15 October · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence R. Viana de Carvalho - Computational Modelling of Mycobacterium Infection and Innate Immune Response in Zebrafish