Individual testimonies about the war are a powerful weapon. ‘Brave people such as Cleveringa and former "comfort women" dared to speak up and helped create a better future,’ Japanologist Carol Gluck ssaid in her Cleveringa Lecture on 26 November.
- Cleveringa lecture about the memories of World War II in Asia
- Rights of the Child: better a good neighbour than a far-away friend
- Monday 1 December NINO-75-Jubilee Conference ‘ZAGROS’ - Kurdish Region of Iraq
- Monday 1 December · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence F. Ahmad - Zebrafish Embryos and Larvae as a Complementary Model for Behavioural Research
- Wednesday 3 December · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence P.B. van Kasteren - Arterivirus PLP2