Collaboration within Europe is currently at a low ebb. This is threatening to undermine our freedom and the rights that are anchored in the European legal order, says Piet Hein Donner, Vice-President of the Council of State and Cleveringa professor at Leiden University for 2015. His lecture on 26 November will address possible future directions for Europe.
- Diminishing tolerance in the Netherland threat to liberal society
- Sharia, stoning and homosexuality
- Europe Lecture by Petro Poroshenko, President of the Ukraine
- Wednesday 2 December · 19:30 – 21:00 hrs Studium Generale. Serie: Global Challenges Trust, alliances and bluff: the European debt crisis
- Thursday 10 December · 15:00 – 17:00 hrs Workshop/seminar Voice 4 Thought (V4T) - Call for collaboration Seminar
- Thursday 10 December · 16:15 hrs Lecture Laïla Nehmé - The Nabataeans in the Arabian Peninsula: An Overview