Seven prominent North Korean exiles shed new light on the dictatorial state in a conference hosted by Leiden University on 17 and 18 September. All of the speakers once held high-ranking positions in the regime and now reveal its inner workings.
- 6 things you need to know to feel happy in Leiden
- Leiden second highest Dutch university in Shanghai ranking
- Wednesday 9 July – Wednesday 1 October Exhibition: Books, Crooks and Readers
- Wednesday 3 September · 18:30 – 20:30 hrs Studium Generale TV Documentary: The Vertigo Years 1900-1914 Part I and II
- Thursday 4 September · 18:30 – 20:30 hrs Studium Generale TV Documentary ‘The Vertigo Years 1900 - 1914’ Part III and discussion