Scientists at TU Delft and Leiden University have observed supercurrents in graphene that bounce back and forth between the edges of the graphene without scattering along the way.
- ‘The first quantum computer will fill a sports hall’
- Metamaterial undermines 250-year-old construction principles
- Wednesday 22 July – Wednesday 26 August Hortusfestival
- Monday 31 August · 15:00 hrs Opening 2015-2016 Academic Year
- Friday 25 September · 17:00 – 19:00 hrs Lecture Opening lecture Central and East European Studies Center