Hospital bacteria resistant to antibiotics are a growing problem. Together with colleague Michael Richardson and experts from LUMC and Naturalis, Leiden antibiotics expert Gilles van Wezel is searching for new antibiotics in snake and scorpion venom. He will be getting an injection of funds from the NWO to help him do that.
- Discover the world @ Leiden University
- North Korean exiles expose the regime’s rationale at Leiden conference
- Opening Academic Year
- Wednesday 9 July – Wednesday 1 October Exhibition: Books, Crooks and Readers
- Wednesday 3 September · 18:30 – 20:30 hrs Studium Generale TV Documentary: The Vertigo Years 1900-1914 Part I and II
- Thursday 4 September · 18:30 – 20:30 hrs Studium Generale TV Documentary ‘The Vertigo Years 1900 - 1914’ Part III and discussion