During a five-day trip to the Netherlands, a group of secondary school pupils from the Dutch Antilles also paid a visit to Leiden University last week. The potential new students were received in the beautiful Kamerlingh Onnes Building. ‘This is what I imagined a university would be like.’
- Do placebos help against itching?
- Stable care helps adopted children overcome harmful consequences
- Friday 2 May · 15:00 – 17:00 hrs Gravensteen Lecture by Donna Gabaccia Beyond the Feminization of Migration: Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives
- Tuesday 6 May · 16:00 – 18:00 hrs Lecture 'Masters of Ageing' ‘Successful ageing in different cultures’ by Prof. Ngaire Kerse
- Wednesday 7 May · 15:00 – 17:00 hrs Lecture Kang Mincheol, a forgotten terrorist from North Korea