Historian Carol Gluck delivered a lecture on 26 November on collective memories of World War II, particularly in Asian countries. Her lecture was given at the annual anniversary of the lecture by Rudolph Cleveringa in 1940, protesting against the dismissal of Jewish colleague-professors.
- Rights of the Child: better a good neighbour than a far-away friend
- These professors also stood up for their Jewish colleagues
- Friday 28 November · 16:30 hrs Opening Exhibition Sayyid `Uthman of Batavia (1822-1914): A Life in the Service of Islam’
- Monday 1 December NINO-75-Jubilee Conference ‘ZAGROS’ - Kurdish Region of Iraq
- Monday 1 December · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence F. Ahmad - Zebrafish Embryos and Larvae as a Complementary Model for Behavioural Research