Seven prominent North Korean exiles will shed new light on the dictatorial state in a conference hosted by Leiden University on 17 and 18 September. All of the speakers once held high-ranking positions in the regime and now reveal its inner workings.
- Dirk Bouwmeester and Corinne Hofman receive NWO Spinoza Prize
- Prince Constantijn: research on big data urgently needed
- Wednesday 17 September – Thursday 18 September Conference North-Korean voices in exile
- Wednesday 17 September · 16:00 – 18:00 hrs Lecture Masters of ageing with dr. Remko Kuipers
- Monday 22 September · 13:30 – 18:30 hrs Symposium ‘Digital Scholarship and the Role of the Library’