The association agreement between the EU and Ukraine is highly important for peace in Ukraine, and it is therefore essential that Europe weathers these difficult times. These were the words of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on 27 November during his Europe Lecture at Leiden University.
- Donner warns against a weak European Union
- Diminishing tolerance in the Netherlands threat to liberal society
- Europe Lecture by Petro Poroshenko, President of the Ukraine
- Wednesday 2 December · 19:30 – 21:00 hrs Studium Generale. Serie: Global Challenges Trust, alliances and bluff: the European debt crisis
- Thursday 10 December · 15:00 – 17:00 hrs Workshop/seminar Voice 4 Thought (V4T) - Call for collaboration Seminar
- Thursday 10 December · 16:15 hrs Lecture Laïla Nehmé - The Nabataeans in the Arabian Peninsula: An Overview