Leiden biologists Freek Vonk and Michael Richardson have sequenced the first two snake genomes, of the king cobra and the tiger python. They published their findings on 2 December in two articles in leading journal PNAS.
- Need inspiration? Let’s get physical!
- 'Cleveringa’s protest teaches us the value of a strong community’
- Tuesday 10 December · 10:30 hrs Lecture Sackler Lecture by Salah Marghani: ‘Libya: a Show Case of Human Rights issues’
- Tuesday 10 December · 19:30 – 21:30 hrs Christmas Carol bij Contrast Leiden
- Thursday 12 December · 15:00 hrs PhD Defence mw. Y.M. Drewes - Strategies in preventive care for older people