Fathers and mothers bring children up differently. Mothers are more likely to correct children for bad behaviour, for example. This is one of the findings of PhD research by Liesbeth Hallers-Haalboom. PhD defence 7 October.
- Interdisciplinary approach benefits brain research
- Start of construction of camera for European giant telescope
- Wednesday 7 October · 19:30 – 21:00 hrs Studium Generale Series 'Global Challenges' Guest Wombs: Surrogacy in perspective
- Tuesday 13 October · 16:00 – 18:00 hrs Lecture Masters of Ageing: Visions of ageing in an uncertain world by prof. Simon Biggs
- Thursday 15 October · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence R. Viana de Carvalho - Computational Modelling of Mycobacterium Infection and Innate Immune Response in Zebrafish