The greatest threat to the North Korean regime is not the outside world but its own developing private market and the growing frictions at the top. This was the argument put forward by North Korean exile Jang Jin-sung in his lecture in Leiden.
- Leiden comes in second among Dutch universities in QS World University Rankings
- A spiked penis, a good idea? Find out in the Night of Art & Knowledge
- Public lecture Jang Jin-sung
- Monday 22 September · 13:30 – 18:30 hrs Symposium ‘Digital Scholarship and the Role of the Library’
- Thursday 25 September – Friday 26 September Festival Re-Birth Party Leiden University Pride
- Tuesday 14 October · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence ms J.S. Nixon - Sound of Mind