Who does the university belong to? To students, researchers, administrators? To tax payers, companies, the government? All these groups have their own interest, but who decides on the course and the future of the university? These urgent questions will be central in the debate with special guest Stefan Collini (University of Cambridge) on 1 September.
- Crash course on Leiden for foreign students
- Leiden based research confirms systematic and excessive violence in Indonesia
- Monday 31 August · 15:00 hrs Opening 2015-2016 Academic Year
- Tuesday 1 September · 11:00 – 13:30 hrs Who does the university belong to? A debate with Stefan Collini
- Tuesday 1 September · 15:00 hrs PhD Defence B.B. Ochsendorf - Tales of Orion