More than 60 European researchers and industry partners have set out their roadmap for the application of graphene in marketed products. Leiden chemist Grégory F. Schneider believes that graphene and other layered materials can in the future be used for DNA sequencing applications.
- Leiden Classics: how Winston Churchill was awarded an Honorary Doctorate
- FameLab: racked with nerves but still a good presentation
- Wednesday 4 March · 15:00 hrs PhD Defence D. Chen - Biophysical characterization of membrane protein-small molecule interactions
- Wednesday 4 March · 16:00 – 17:30 hrs Panel Discussion From Conflicting Narratives to Peace and Reconciliation in Israel/Palestine
- Wednesday 4 March · 18:30 – 21:00 hrs Studium Generale; Serie Global Challenges Global Challenges: the larger picture